Push Button Safety Interlock
MPL 2000 is a rugged, low-cost push button switch, suitable for a wide variety of switching applications such as indicating a door opening, detecting a device limit or switching off power when an appliance panel is removed. Incorporating a robust, snap-action mechanism, MPL 2000 is rated to 3/4HP, 13.8A.
This product is not currently available for online purchase.
Contact MicroTechnologies for assistance.
- Rated 3/4 HP, 13.8A
- Case: Thermoplastic
- Terminals: Brass
- Moving Blade: Beryllium Copper
- Contacts: Silver Cadmium Oxide
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Temperature Rating: -40° C to 85 °C
- Flammability Rating: UL94V-0
- UL File# E213351
- Customer Engineered Solutions
- Wide Temperature Operating Range
- High Current Capable
- Snap Action
- Low Cost
- Historically Proven Reliability
- Safety Interlock
- Door Switch
- Panel Switch
- Device Limit Switch