High Pressure Momentary Switches
MPL 4100 Series is an automatic reset pressure switch, using snap-dome technology for robust and accurate switching in a wide variety of applications.
MPL 4100 Series is designed for low-cost OEM application; MPL 4100 Series features a unique new calibration system which enables highly accurate settings from 10 to 650 PSI with lower hysteresis than conventional pressure switches.
Available pressure ports include straight copper tube or Schrader-fitting. Standard models provide push-on terminals for quick connection. Wire leads are also available to custom length in OEM quantities.
MPL 4100 Series is ideal for heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigeration, hydraulic fluid, water pressure and many other applications where isolation of the medium is required.
This product is not currently available for online purchase.
Contact MicroTechnologies for assistance.
- Body: Thermoplastic
- Diaphragm: Stainless Steel
- Wires: 18 gauge standard, can accommodate many wire configurations
- Fitting: Copper tube or ¼" flare with Schrader Valve Depressor
- Form: NO/NC SPST
- Pressure Range: 20-650 psig
- Burst Pressure:
- 5,000 psi with ¼" flare
- 1,000 psi with copper tube
- Proof Pressure
- Set Point
- <100 psig 250 psig (17 Bar)
- 100-500 psig 600 psig (41 Bar)
- >500 psig 800 psig (55 Bar)
- Set Point
- Current: 2 amps max
- Life at Rated Current: 100,000 cycles
- Electrical Termination:
- 2-18 AWG 600V 125oC
- XLP UL 3290
- Electrical Rating:
- 120/240 Vac – 6.0 FLA
- 36 LRA
- Customer Engineered Solutions
- Hermetically Sealed Sensing Mechanism
- Environmentally Sealed Leads
- Flexible Set Point Range
- Fixed Set Points
- Single Pole, Single Throw
- Normally Open/Normally Closed
- Historically Proven Reliability
- Air Conditioning
- Engine Oil
- Compressors & Pumps
- Process Controls
- Agricultural & Construction Equipment