Low Pressure Snap-Action Switch
MPL 9370 Series switches offer pressure, vacuum and differential for sensing very low set points applications, with switching current up to 5A resistive, 2.5A inductive. Designed for use in the HVAC industry, where reliable air proving is critical to both performance and customer safety, the MPL 9370 Series is a favorite with leading manufacturers of gas-fired warm air furnaces and water heaters.
Smaller and lighter than any other HVAC pressure switch, the MPL 9370 is built for the same temperature range and operating life as conventional switches made of stamped steel.
The MPL 9370 will perform equally well in other applications which demand low OEM unit cost, robust design, set point accuracy, and high reliability.
This product is no longer available for online purchase.
- Body: glass-filled polyester
- Diaphragm: post-cured silicone rubber
- Terminals: 6.35 mm x 0.81 mm, 4.75 mm x 0.81 mm and 4.75 mm x 0.51 mm copper alloy.
- Contacts : fine silver alloy, point-and-dome
- Contacts : gold-platinum-silver alloy, crossbar
- Actuator: stainless steel
- Springs: stainless steel, phosphor bronze
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Humidity: 95% RH maximum, non-condensing
- Operating Pressure: 40 Pa to 500 Pa
- Maximum Pressure: 1500 Pa
- Burst Pressure: 35 kPa minimum
- Mechanical life: Over 1,000,000 cycles
- Form: SPDT, SPNO, SPNC
- Resistance: Initial: <50 milliOhms
- Electrical life:
- 100,000 cycles min. at rated load.
- Up to 500,000 cycles (consult factory.)
- Electrical Ratings:
- Model 9371:
- 200mA resistive @ 30 VAC (CE only)
- 100mA inductive @ 30 VAC (CE only)
- 0.5A pilot duty @ 24 VAC (UL, CSA)
- 1.0A resistive @ 24 VAC (UL, CSA)
- Model 9370:
- 5A resistive @ 125 VAC
- 2.5A inductive @ 125 VAC
- Model 9371:
- Recommended Mounting Position: Diaphragm vertical. Horizontal orientation is optional, please consult factory for details.
- Agency approvals:
- UL, file number MH-16997
- CSA, file number LR-50215
- CE approval pending
- ROHS Compliant
- Customer Engineered Solutions
- Variable Monitoring Configuration
- Fixed and Adjustable Set Points
- Variable Port Configuration
- Extreme Low Pressure
- Normally Open/Normally Closed
- Historically Proven Reliability
- Air Proven
- Air Filter Monitoring
- Exhaust Monitoring
- Pneumatic Equipment